Kids Place Child Development Center
Tel: (817) 335-2755
- Kids Place Child Development Center/The Bright Horizons curriculum is based on the key principle that children learn best through active, hands on exploration.
- With caring, well trained, and experienced teachers as guides, our curriculum encourages discovery within a stimulating environment that can nurture each child's curiosity, potential, and growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
2006 N Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
(817) 624-2670 3.2 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-12 | 369 students
1401 Oakhurst Scenic Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 332-3351 3.4 NS-12
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 32 students
5837 Humbert Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817) 737-9031 4.1 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-K | 80 students
201 Jones St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 334-0036 1.7 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.