St. Peter's Classical School
5.00 (5 reviews)
- St. Peter's Classical School is a close-knit learing community in southwest Fort Worth that is dedicated to a rigorous and traditional liberal arts education.
- Our goal is to cultivatethe intellect, build character, and nuture the life of the spirit in our students.
- We accomplish this with a challenging curriculum, small class sizes that allow for close communication between teacher and students, and a spiritual outlook founded upon the teachings of Orthodox Christianity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort WorthGrades: NS-8 | 204 students
3420 Clayton Rd E
Fort Worth, TX 76116
- WeatherfordGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
4954 E. I-20 Service Rd. South
Weatherford, TX 76087
- Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 990 students
7500 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 870 students
9700 Saints Cir
Fort Worth, TX 76108
- Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 1064 students
4200 Country Day Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76109
St. Peter's is an incredible school that will develop your child's intellect more than you thought possible, while fostering recognition of and appreciation of excellence in all human endeavors.
- Posted by Parent - HCT
The thing I love most about St. Peter's Classical School is how highly individualized their approach to academics is. A student is placed where he or she will excel the most while still being challenged, rather than where their age or grades says they should be. The teachers truly care about and love the children. My three children have gone to St. Peter's since Pre-K and all three will graduate from it knowing two foreign languages, rhetoric, debate, and classical literature. Furthermore, my senior is learning advanced calculus and linear algebra. Classical learning is even for the technically minded. This is a fantastic school and there is nowhere else I would rather send my children.
- Posted by Parent - alex
St. Peter's is an incredibly nurturing environment. I am so pleased with the way the teachers implement the classical curriculum even at a young age. We couldn't be happier with the choice we made for our son.
- Posted by Parent - jeane
Wonderful School - Great Teachers
- Posted by Parent - ann
St. Peter's is a special place that gave my children an appreciation for beauty and learning. The classical education and christian culture of the school prepared my kids in an extraordinary way. Now that they are in college they are using what they learned at St. Peter's to navigate university life with great skill.
- Posted by Parent - annet
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.