Christian Cottage Prep
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (817) 975-6209
Christian Cottage Prep Photo #3 - Personalized education in small groups allow on-going opportunities!
- Christian Cottage Prep is a non-denominational 1st - 12th grade school program that caters to each child's academic needs. CCP specializes in working with students who do not fit into the traditional classroom for a multitude of reasons. Often, students` progress more than one grade level during a school year. Our small classes have 6 or fewer students Jeremiah 29:11-12 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.".
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, other mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms from Parker)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,450|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Admissions Director||Teri Willis|
- Christian Cottage Prep is a non-denominational 1st 12th grade school program that began as a full day school in the 2001/02 school year. Since its inception, we have known that each child is unique in spirit and in their academic needs. A core curriculum is focused on personalized attention toward advancement that prepares students for their future from a Biblical worldview. CCP assists parents in developing their child to have a passion for Jesus, a desire for learning new ways, and to be the best they can be with what the Lord has provided for them. CCP specializes in working with students who do not fit into the traditional classroom for a multitude of reasons. Often, students` progress more than one grade level during a school year. Our small classes have 6 or fewer students and attract students with learning difference and/or anxiety, depression, or other learning differnces.
- CCP pretests each student to see where they are academically and creates a personal plan to excel each student in all core classes. For students who are behind, we catch them up. When students have the ability of working above their grade level we accommodate that as well.
- Jeremiah 29:11-12 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
- People that viewed Christian Cottage Prep also viewed these schools: Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative, E. C. Stanton Community School, Ft Worth Save Our Children, Hill School Of Fort Worth and Key School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
14900 White Settlement Road
Fort Worth, TX 76108
(817) 448-8484 20.4 PK-12
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-12
1959 Sandy Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76112
(817) 403-9734 1.9 NS-12
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-7 | 83 students
4215 Avenue M
Fort Worth, TX 76105
(817) 536-3033 4.6 PK-7
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 134 students
4817 Odessa Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 923-9482 11.1 K-12
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 97 students
3947 E Loop 820 S
Fort Worth, TX 76119
(817) 446-3738 5 K-12
CCP has been amazing. Ms. Terri and her staff are very knowledgeable of what each individual children's needs are. Their actions show how they care about the children's learning abilities.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Christian Cottage Prep and Mrs. Willis were just what our daughter needed to succeed! When we were considering CCP, she was a bit delayed in a number of subjects due to the standards of the school she had been attending for a number of years. After two years with CCP, Grace was fully back on track with her academics. We were very impressed with Mrs. Willis' dedication to not only the students' academic wellness, but that she cared deeply for them personally as well. She provides a nurturing and focused environment. She's also extremely flexible and tailors the academic plan to exactly what the child needs. We couldn't be happier with her and her school, and we highly recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - Mike Roy
CCP is a great school. We use various teaching techniques in order to meet the needs of specific student learning styles. CCP provides a positive and productive learning environment.
- Posted by Teacher - Sarah Valentine
Christian Cottage Prep is a wonderful learning experience and a great example of what a school should be. The students are eager to learn and excited to gain the skills they will need to be successful. CCP is a fantastic place to work and a caring educational environment.
- Posted by Teacher - Shonte Gibson
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.