St. Timothy Christian Academy
Tel: (972) 820-5460
Founded by Dr. Paul Warren... Our Mission: St. Timothy Christian Academy exists to support families and educate students with learning differences in grades K-12 in a redemptive Christian environment, helping them realize their full potential as a child of God.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Processing & Speech Disorders, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Mood Disorders, Chromosomal Disorders, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Mission: St. Timothy Christian Academy exists to support families and educate students with learning differences in grades K-12 in a redemptive Christian environment, helping them realize their full potential as a child of God.
- Our Curriculum: Individualized curriculum that follows the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. We offer student-paced learning, social skills training, adapted physical education, Academic Language Therapy, technology program, Bible Instruction, art & music enrichment, and job skills training.
- Our Affiliation: As part of the Prestonwood Christian Academy system of schools, we are located on the campus of Prestonwood, which allows our students to have many opportunities for extra-curricular integration with their peers, such as sports teams, band, lunch buddies, homecoming, school dances, and PCA Student Interns.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 981 students
17301 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75252
(972) 774-1772 3.7 PK-12
- Richardson Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1221 W Campbell Rd, # 209
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 516-8844 6 K-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1338 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 628-5400 6.3 PK-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.