St. Timothy Christian Academy
St. Timothy Christian Academy Photo #6 - Middle and High School students have the opportunity to participate in the PCA band!
St. Timothy Christian Academy Photo #7 - St. Timothy Christian Academy is affiliated with Prestonwood Christian Academy, which allows for many inclusion opportunities such as: sports trainers, band, lunch buddies, homecoming, dances, and PCA interns.
St. Timothy Christian Academy Photo #9 - We offer an Alphabet Phonics program for students with Dyslexia.
Founded by Dr. Paul Warren... Our Mission: St. Timothy Christian Academy exists to support families and educate students with learning differences in grades K-12 in a redemptive Christian environment, helping them realize their full potential as a child of God.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 33 students
- Yearly Tuition: $23,500
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Processing & Speech Disorders, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Mood Disorders, Chromosomal Disorders, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is $23,000 for grades K-5th and $23,500 for 6th-12th. There is also a $250 supply fee, $500 technology fee and $1,000 enrollment fee for new students.
- Our Mission: St. Timothy Christian Academy exists to support families and educate students with learning differences in grades K-12 in a redemptive Christian environment, helping them realize their full potential as a child of God.
- Our Curriculum: Individualized curriculum that follows the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. We offer student-paced learning, social skills training, adapted physical education, Academic Language Therapy, technology program, Bible Instruction, art & music enrichment, and job skills training.
- Our Affiliation: As part of the Prestonwood Christian Academy system of schools, we are located on the campus of Prestonwood, which allows our students to have many opportunities for extra-curricular integration with their peers, such as sports teams, band, lunch buddies, homecoming, school dances, and PCA Student Interns.
Profile last updated: 01/12/2022
Endorse St. Timothy Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.