Tel: (972) 862-6700
- Welcome to our center! At Hebron KinderCare, we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
- When parents entrust us to be a part of their child's life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility.
- We provide parents with a peace of mind and confidence that their children will be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and develop through a balance of learning and fun.
- Our passionate teachers are dedicated to the development of the whole child and engage in interactive and fun activities with each child to help support their social, emotional, physical and academic growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Hebron KinderCare. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Here at Hebron KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of child development experts, who have a true passion for educating children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. At Hebron KinderCare, our most important goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our children, families, and employees. Our center has a designated Health and Safety Coordinator on staff. The primary function of this role is to create, maintain, promote, and implement activities that foster a safe and healthy environment for all. Likewise, the center prides itself on the safety and security of the children. Therefore, our center is secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter. In addition, we have secured perimeters to ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely. Other safety features at our school include a computer for clocking in and out, as well as cameras in classrooms and on playgrounds. It is also mandatory for all staff to be current on CPR/First Aid certifications and to obtain 25 training credit hours per year. Here at Hebron KinderCare, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA for Denton or Dallas County (very limited availability), Accept CCMS from 3 years and up but are currently on a waiting list so check with the center
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carrollton Grades: NS-PK
4018 Marsh Ridge Rd
Carrollton, TX 75007
(972) 306-4722 0.3 NS-PK
- Plano Grades: K-12
6801 W. Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 820-5460 0.8 K-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-K | 40 students
6480 W Plano Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75252
(972) 403-3444 0.9 PK-K
- Plano Grades: PK-K | 56 students
6529 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 473-2600 1.1 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?