- Champions Academy use the A Beka curriculum, which provides an excellent education based in the truths of gods word.
- Using the A Beka curriculum, students are generally ahead of the public school counterparts at the same grade level.
- Students in schools using this curriculum attain superior academic acheivement.
- Your child will benefit from the same excellence in academics. .
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.