Cherry Valley Brethren Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- As a ministry of Cherry Valley Grace Brethren Church, serving the Pass Community since 1964, the philosophy of Cherry Valley Brethren School has been to teach the Word of God - integrating it into all areas of study and student life.
- The school is evangelical in character, and inter-denominational in scope.
- Strategy Our strategy is to have as our foundation the Word of God.
- It is in all and through all that we do.
- The Word is coupled with academic excellence, using the Bible-based ACE curriculum.
- Our qualified and caring faculty/staff are dedicated to God, and to sharing His love with each student.
- These three our foundation, our curriculum, and our faculty/staff, transform our Mission Statement into a reality.
- Cherry Valley Brethren Schools exist for the purpose of bringing up Godly generations - to serve as strong, productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calimesa Grades: K-12 | 278 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909)795-1112 3.4 K-12
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 14.5 NS-12
- Wildomar Grades: NS-12 | 182 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
(951)674-9381 29.4 NS-12
I went to Brethren when I was young and angry. While I didn't know it at the time, the experience prepared me for the "real world" much better than most of my contemporaries who did not attend such a school. Outside of college, Cherry Valley Brethren was the best school I attended and I wish that I would have known that while I was there. Yes Mr. Denham, you were right.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - d
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.