Cherry Valley Brethren Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- As a ministry of Cherry Valley Grace Brethren Church, serving the Pass Community since 1964, the philosophy of Cherry Valley Brethren School has been to teach the Word of God - integrating it into all areas of study and student life.
- The school is evangelical in character, and inter-denominational in scope.
- Strategy Our strategy is to have as our foundation the Word of God.
- It is in all and through all that we do.
- The Word is coupled with academic excellence, using the Bible-based ACE curriculum.
- Our qualified and caring faculty/staff are dedicated to God, and to sharing His love with each student.
- These three our foundation, our curriculum, and our faculty/staff, transform our Mission Statement into a reality.
- Cherry Valley Brethren Schools exist for the purpose of bringing up Godly generations - to serve as strong, productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calimesa Grades: K-12 | 278 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909)795-1112 3.4 K-12
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 14.5 NS-12
- Wildomar Grades: NS-12 | 182 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
(951)674-9381 29.4 NS-12
I went to Brethren when I was young and angry. While I didn't know it at the time, the experience prepared me for the "real world" much better than most of my contemporaries who did not attend such a school. Outside of college, Cherry Valley Brethren was the best school I attended and I wish that I would have known that while I was there. Yes Mr. Denham, you were right.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - d
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.