Cornerstone Christian School
- CCS IS A PLACE TO STIMULATE INTELLECTUAL LEARNING AND BUILD CHARACTER FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE. CCS was founded in the fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- CCS is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by unit group|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marie Killinger|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Blasco|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society
- Cornerstone Christian School offers the benefit of small school size, which enhances teacher-student relationships, and thus, the learning experience. Imagine a school where every student knows every teacher, and the teachers know all the students! Students get the attention they require in a rich caring environment and teachers are familiar with each individual student`s progress. This environment facilitates a sense of safety and security for the students.CCS was founded fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade. CCS is a member of ACSI and is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murrieta Grades: PK-12 | 563 students
24225 Monroe Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951)834-9190 4.4 PK-12
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 23.3 PK-12
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 20.2 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.