Cornerstone Christian School
- CCS IS A PLACE TO STIMULATE INTELLECTUAL LEARNING AND BUILD CHARACTER FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE. CCS was founded in the fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- CCS is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by unit group|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marie Killinger|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Blasco|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society
- Cornerstone Christian School offers the benefit of small school size, which enhances teacher-student relationships, and thus, the learning experience. Imagine a school where every student knows every teacher, and the teachers know all the students! Students get the attention they require in a rich caring environment and teachers are familiar with each individual student`s progress. This environment facilitates a sense of safety and security for the students.CCS was founded fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade. CCS is a member of ACSI and is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murrieta Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
24275 Monroe Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951)834-9190 4.6 PK-8
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 23.3 PK-12
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 20.2 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.