Cornerstone Christian School
CCS IS A PLACE TO STIMULATE INTELLECTUAL LEARNING AND BUILD CHARACTER FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE. CCS was founded in the fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade.
CCS is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 224 students
- Acceptance rate: 96%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Varies by unit group
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
National Honor Society
National Honor Society
- Cornerstone Christian School offers the benefit of small school size, which enhances teacher-student relationships, and thus, the learning experience. Imagine a school where every student knows every teacher, and the teachers know all the students! Students get the attention they require in a rich caring environment and teachers are familiar with each individual student`s progress. This environment facilitates a sense of safety and security for the students.CCS was founded fall of 1997, and provides an education for Kindergarten through 12th grade. CCS is a member of ACSI and is fully accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Endorse Cornerstone Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.