Chesapeake Bay Academy
Chesapeake Bay Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and polos
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
- Live Daily Instruction: On-Campus or Digital
- Individualized Instruction Plans
- 6:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- Multisensory Curriculum & Project-Based Learning
- 86% of Faculty have Graduate Degrees
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning
- Intramural Athletics*
- Visual & Performing Arts*
- Consumer Science Program & Food Lab
- MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program
- Advanced Scholars Program
*Following state regulations amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chesapeake Bay Academy cost?
Chesapeake Bay Academy's tuition is approximately $2,375 for private students and $2,100 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Chesapeake Bay Academy?
The acceptance rate of Chesapeake Bay Academy is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 83%. Chesapeake Bay Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Virginia with low acceptance rates.
Does Chesapeake Bay Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Chesapeake Bay Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Chesapeake Bay Academy offer?
Chesapeake Bay Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is Chesapeake Bay Academy's ranking?
Chesapeake Bay Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Least expensive tuition, Lowest average acceptance rates and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Chesapeake Bay Academy?
The application deadline for Chesapeake Bay Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Chesapeake Bay Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Chesapeake Bay Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards