Diamond Springs KinderCare
- The teachers and staff at Diamond Spring KinderCare Learning Center take pride in nurturing and educating our children.
- The vast majority of our teaching staff have their Child Development Associates Credential, Associate's Degrees, and/or Bachelor's Degrees, with the majority of these being in the Early Childhood Educational field.
- Our goal is to have all of our teachers to have obtain one of these degrees by the end of 2013.
- At the end of the day we want to ensure that every child in our care leaves happy and excited about the day they have had, and are excited to return tomorrow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Diamond Springs KinderCare in the exciting city of Virginia Beach, Virginia! Our most precious and prized possession in our center are our families. We believe that the social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth of each child constitutes the whole child and this is where our focus lies. Here at the Diamond Springs KinderCare each child interacts with program teachers qualified in Early Childhood Education. Families are strongly encouraged to be a part of our program by volunteering their many talents. Come visit us and see for yourself!
- Your child's safety and well being are our top priorities. We offer the folowing security measures: We have a locked key pad entry system in order to gain access to our center, and fenced-in playgrounds for all ages to enjoy. We also perform monthly fire and disaster drills to ensure all children and staff know what to do in the event of an emergency. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff whose primary responsibility is to ensure that all staff and children are safe and healthy every day. She performs monthly safety observations to ensure that all potential concerns are caught ahead of time and handled properly. Teachers also receive monthly training, in which we focus on a unique health and safety topic each month. All teachers and staff are CPR and First Aid Certified, also the Center Director and Assistant Director are certified American Red Cross Instructors. We also have four members of the staff who are licensed to administer medication. In the Commonwealth of Virginia, at least one member of the staff has to have this license.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake, CCA, and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-4 | 33 students
5641 Herbert Moore Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462 0.6 PK-4
- Virginia Beach Grades: K-12 | 108 students
821 Baker Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(757)497-6200 0.8 K-12
- Norfolk Grades: 1-12 | 1188 students
1585 Wesleyan Dr
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757)461-6236 1.2 1-12
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
4621 Crossborough Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
(757)499-9343 1.3 NS-PK
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.