The Haygood KinderCare Team of teachers welcomes you to visit their school.
Each teacher is dedicated to providing a warm, nurturing, and responsive environment so children feel free to experiment, explore and discover.
They strive to continually improve service to children and families and build strong relationships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Nationally Accredited Haygood KinderCare in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We are a learning center that believes every child should have a opportunity to learn in a positive nurturing environment, to be loved, and have fun along the way. Our goal is to develop the whole child through social, cognitive and physical development. We welcome you to come visit our center and see why the Haygood KinderCare is the best place to begin your child's educational journey.
- We have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator, a monthly fire drill, and a quarterly disaster drill. In addition, many of our staff are Medication Administration Training certified, and we make sure that at least one teacher in each classroom has that qualification. All of our staff members are First Aid and CPR certified. All parents must enter a code to enter the classrooms.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- City of Virginia Beach; Good Samaritan House; NACCRRA 5% Military discount
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Haygood KinderCare?
The application deadline for Haygood KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Haygood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.