- Old Donation Episcopal Church offers preschool and kindergarten classes as a service to the Church and the community.
- Through the Day School Program, we help our children grow into their full stature as created by God.
- We exist to provide an environment in which children can develop wholesome self-images and grow physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- We believe that as children explore, question, listen, build, paint, play, and sing they develop a love of learning and readiness for school and other life experiences.
- Furthermore, the quality of these early experiences will have a profound life-long influence on each child's potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2-day $135 3-day $185 4-day $215 5-day $255 K $350|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Christi Stephens|
People that viewed Old Donation Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Kings Grant Day School.
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.