- Children's Academy is licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Education.
- The school provides quality childcare and serve children from 18 months through 12 years of age.
- The program for school-age children is designed to provide opportunities for each child to plan, carry out, and evaluate his or her activities.
- Through program planning we strive to include a variety of activities in the center and beyond in the community.
- As in the preschool programs we provide for daily, active play including opportunities for team sports.
- Children's Academy combines a safe, nurturing, developmentally sound environment with a solid growth curriculum.
- This is accomplished by professional administration of planned weekly lesson plans which include creative art, math concepts, language skills, manipulatives (for hand and eye coordination), music, science, dramatics, nutrition, health, and physical education.
- We provide the ultimate in outdoor and indoor play equipment and audio visual aids.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 99 students
492 Williams Rd
Columbus, OH 43207
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 280 students
700 S. Third Street
Columbus, OH 43206
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017