5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (614) 491-3270
- Children's Academy is licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Education.
- The school provides quality childcare and serve children from 18 months through 12 years of age.
- The program for school-age children is designed to provide opportunities for each child to plan, carry out, and evaluate his or her activities.
- Through program planning we strive to include a variety of activities in the center and beyond in the community.
- As in the preschool programs we provide for daily, active play including opportunities for team sports.
- Children's Academy combines a safe, nurturing, developmentally sound environment with a solid growth curriculum.
- This is accomplished by professional administration of planned weekly lesson plans which include creative art, math concepts, language skills, manipulatives (for hand and eye coordination), music, science, dramatics, nutrition, health, and physical education.
- We provide the ultimate in outdoor and indoor play equipment and audio visual aids.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
492 Williams Rd
Columbus, OH 43207
(614) 497-3815 1 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 148 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 471-2083 11.1 K-8
I have worked here for over 30 years. The owners are the most giving and caring people you could ever meet. The office staff are very supportive of the staff. The teachers get along great. The kids are loved and cared for. I have put both of my own kids, two nephews, a cousin, and niece through this school. This place is a great place to work and to have your kids.
- Posted by Teacher - Sandra Sweazy
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.