- Children's Academy is licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Education.
- The school provides quality childcare and serve children from 18 months through 12 years of age.
- The program for school-age children is designed to provide opportunities for each child to plan, carry out, and evaluate his or her activities.
- Through program planning we strive to include a variety of activities in the center and beyond in the community.
- As in the preschool programs we provide for daily, active play including opportunities for team sports.
- Children's Academy combines a safe, nurturing, developmentally sound environment with a solid growth curriculum.
- This is accomplished by professional administration of planned weekly lesson plans which include creative art, math concepts, language skills, manipulatives (for hand and eye coordination), music, science, dramatics, nutrition, health, and physical education.
- We provide the ultimate in outdoor and indoor play equipment and audio visual aids.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
492 Williams Rd
Columbus, OH 43207
(614)497-3815 1 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 155 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614)471-2083 11.1 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 440 students
817 N Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)536-6101 12.9 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.