Childrens Edu Care Center
Tel: (636) 397-4090
- Children's Edu-Care has served St. Charles County since 1986. Children's Edu-Care believes that learning opportunities for young children must be appropriate to the age and stage of the child, along with the child's expressed interest. Especially in early childhood, a play oriented approach that is child initiated, child directed and teacher supported.
- Children's Edu-Care supports the fact that true learning takes place when the child learns at his or her own rate, when given the opportunity to explore an exciting environment created exclusively for instruction, self discovery and recreation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$203|
|Tuition Notes||SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Ell|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Swimming, VolleyballSwimming, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield Grades: K-8 | 52 students
13431 N Outer 40 Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(347) 579-9610 10.6 K-8
- O Fallon Grades: PK-K | 51 students
9008 Phoenix Parkway
O Fallon, MO 63368
(636) 561-8559 6.6 PK-K
- Saint Charles Grades: PK-8 | 529 students
3866 S Old Highway 94
Saint Charles, MO 63304
(636) 441-7424 2.9 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?