Childtime Childrens Centers
- Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber Products Corporation, Childtime Learning Centers has grown to a network of more than 275 locations.
- We offer childcare, preschool, kindergarten and school-age education services to children, infancy through 12 years.
- Our schools are located across the country with a number operated in hospitals, corporations, government facilities and office parks.
- Currently, Childtime has nearly 25,000 children enrolled (full and part-time) nationwide.
- The children are cared for and educated by approximately 5,000 dedicated directors and staff.
- Our home-like setting and safe environment make child day care at Childtime the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
- Our vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Mesa Grades: PK-K | 32 students
5173 Guava Ave
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)698-2903 0.6 PK-K
- La Mesa Grades: K-12 | 52 students
7200 Parkway Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)583-6762 0.7 K-12
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)462-5211 1.2 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
7007 Golfcrest Dr
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)461-5771 1.5 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.