St. Martin Of Tours Academy
- Founded on September 1951, St. Martin of Tours Academy is a Catholic parish elementary school whose purpose is to provide students with moral and spiritual formation and a solid academic foundation.
- Faith, culture and life are brought into harmony through a curriculum and system of education that equips students with skills for lifelong learning.
- Each student is challenged to internalize values and prepare for life as a committed Christian who contributes to the needs for justice, love, and peace in the world.
- With a student centered orientation, we strive toward the holistic development of each individual.
- To this end, we employ a system of human growth and a learning process which insures that all students have equal opportunities to learn how to think, how to learn, and how to make responsible decisions in their own lives.
- In this educational process, teachers work in close communication with parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Various tuition rates based on number of children, volunteer opportunities.|
|Admissions Director||Antoinette Dimuzio|
|Admissions Associate||Anne Pacheco|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Academy, CYT, Folklorico Dance, Mad Science, Paul Effman Band Class, Woodshop Wizard, Yearbook class Chess Academy, CYT, Mad Science, Yearbook class, Folklorico Dance,|
Paul Effman Band Class,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.