Childtime Learning Center
- Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber Products Corporation, Childtime Learning Centers has grown to a network of more than 275 locations.
- We offer child care, preschool, kindergarten and school-age education services to children, infancy through 12 years.
- Our schools are located across the country with a number operated in hospitals, corporations, government facilities and office parks.
- Currently, Childtime has nearly 25,000 children enrolled nationwide. The children are cared for and educated by approximately 5,000 dedicated directors and staff.
- Our home-like setting and safe, comfortable environment make Childtime the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
- Childtime is a subsidiary of Learning Care Group, Inc., the second largest for-profit provider of early childhood care and education services in the United States.
- We are the international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- To develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 6.9 PK-3
- Irvine Grades: K | 25 students
11 San Leandro
Irvine, CA 92614
(949)262-0500 6 K
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.