Childtime Learning Center
Tel: (714) 544-6820
- Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber Products Corporation, Childtime Learning Centers has grown to a network of more than 275 locations.
- We offer child care, preschool, kindergarten and school-age education services to children, infancy through 12 years.
- Our schools are located across the country with a number operated in hospitals, corporations, government facilities and office parks.
- Currently, Childtime has nearly 25,000 children enrolled nationwide. The children are cared for and educated by approximately 5,000 dedicated directors and staff.
- Our home-like setting and safe, comfortable environment make Childtime the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
- Childtime is a subsidiary of Learning Care Group, Inc., the second largest for-profit provider of early childhood care and education services in the United States.
- We are the international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- To develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 107 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 786-7494 6.9 PK-3
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 71 students
11 San Leandro
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 262-0500 6 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?