Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine
- Westpark Montessori School was established to meet the substantial demand throughout Southern California for highly trained and specialized Montessori teachers.
- The high quality preparation provided from the University of California, Irvine Extension Program further assures that teachers from the Training Program are best prepared to meet the challenges of directing a Montessori classroom.
- The instructional format of the program fulfills nationally recognized Montessori teacher preparation and UCI Academic Senate standards.
- A certificate from University Montessori Teacher Training Program is granted to candidates who satisfactorily complete the program requirements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 0.9 PK-3
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 34 students
13881 Prospect Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)544-6820 6 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.