Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine
Tel: (949) 262-0500
- Westpark Montessori School was established to meet the substantial demand throughout Southern California for highly trained and specialized Montessori teachers.
- The high quality preparation provided from the University of California, Irvine Extension Program further assures that teachers from the Training Program are best prepared to meet the challenges of directing a Montessori classroom.
- The instructional format of the program fulfills nationally recognized Montessori teacher preparation and UCI Academic Senate standards.
- A certificate from University Montessori Teacher Training Program is granted to candidates who satisfactorily complete the program requirements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 107 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 786-7494 0.9 PK-3
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 34 students
13881 Prospect Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 544-6820 6 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?