This center staff has eighty five years of combined Early Childhood Education experience combined.The staff is passionate and striving to make a difference in each child's life by inculcating life time learning skills.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Michelson KinderCare. We offer care for children ages six weeks to six years old. Our preschool program is a research based curriculum to enhance whole child development. As you walk through the classrooms you'll notice engaged teachers and a stimulating learning environment. Our teachers are committed and dedicated to inculcate life-time learning skills and to make a difference in each child's life. Thank you for including us in your child's growing years.
- Our center adheres to highest safety and maintenance standards.There is an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator. All the staff is CPR and First Aid certified.This center has a secured entry door with a key pad and the playground has alarmed security gates.The center conducts fire and earthquake drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Michelson KinderCare?
The application deadline for Michelson KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Michelson KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.