Renascence School International
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or navy pants/shorts/skirts/jumpers and logo colored polos.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Coding, Creative Writing Club, Legos, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Clay Class, Dance, Fine Arts, Music, Music and Moves, Piano, Theater Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, basketball, Soccer
- National recognition: Renascence School International (RSI) received national recognitionfor the quality of its program.
- Fun, nurturing learning environment: At RSI, learning is fun! You will be amazed what your child can learn under the caring guidance of the RSI teachers.
- Focus on creativity and problem solving: RSI, has a creativity curriculum that encourages students to think differently & combine knowledge from the arts with science & math.
- Highly qualified teachers: All RSI teachers go through a credentialing process that includes rigorous subject area testing as well as classroom training.
- Daily instruction in world languages: Students learn the most spoken world languages: Chinese, Spanish & English. Excellent reading, writing & speaking skills are developed.
- Preparation for high quality employment creativity across disciplines: curiosity, strong, world language skills and cultural awareness, outstanding math skills, exceptional science skills, & outstanding communication abilities.
- Preparation for admission to top universities.
- Opportunities to hone leadership skills.
- Math and science skills that match top programs internationally.
- Academic credit for service to the community.
- Opportunities to interact outside of peer groups.
- Outstanding creativity and innovation skills.
- Bilingual (English and Chinese) in math and science.
- Academic credit for off campus art and athletic activities.
- International travel, study, and leadership options.
- Strong world language skills and appreciation of the cultures where the languages are spoken.
- Effective use of classtime minimizes homework load and allows students time to develop unique passions.
- Fully bi-or trilingual (reading, writing, and speaking) in three most spoken world languages (Chinese, English, Spanish).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 642-0411 1.9 PK-8