Tel: (949) 642-0411
- Page Private School Founded in 1908, Page Private School is a nonsectarian, coeducational private school with six locations in the Orange County, Los Angeles and Florida area.
- Since our founding more than 100 years ago our mission has never wavered; Page offers preschool with potty training program, extended hours, summer program and advanced curriculum to provide the best student and family centered education to our communities.
- Page has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Affordable Tuition Program|
|Admissions Director||James Shafer|
- People that viewed Page Academy also viewed these schools: The Waldorf School Of Orange County, Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School, The Pegasus School, Mariners Christian School and Montessori Harbor Mesa School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 840-5127 4.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.