Jenny Hart Early Education Center
- Jenny Hart Early Education Center believes that by providing a balance of meaningful learning materials, along with positive interactions with children and teachers, we can encourage the intellectual development of children.
- We promote these interactions through providing an emotionally enriched environment where children feel comfortable to grow and mature.
- We encourage self-esteem, social skills and creativity by fostering trust and autonomy, while providing a balance of Christian values and pre-academic concepts.
- Our children learn through play in an environment purposefully designed for learning, discovering and social cooperation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
4400 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)651-0198 0.3 NS-PK
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 3.1 K-1
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.