Jenny Hart Early Education Center
- Jenny Hart Early Education Center believes that by providing a balance of meaningful learning materials, along with positive interactions with children and teachers, we can encourage the intellectual development of children.
- We promote these interactions through providing an emotionally enriched environment where children feel comfortable to grow and mature.
- We encourage self-esteem, social skills and creativity by fostering trust and autonomy, while providing a balance of Christian values and pre-academic concepts.
- Our children learn through play in an environment purposefully designed for learning, discovering and social cooperation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
4400 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)651-0198 0.3 NS-PK
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 3.1 K-1
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.