Jenny Hart Early Education Center
- Jenny Hart Early Education Center believes that by providing a balance of meaningful learning materials, along with positive interactions with children and teachers, we can encourage the intellectual development of children.
- We promote these interactions through providing an emotionally enriched environment where children feel comfortable to grow and mature.
- We encourage self-esteem, social skills and creativity by fostering trust and autonomy, while providing a balance of Christian values and pre-academic concepts.
- Our children learn through play in an environment purposefully designed for learning, discovering and social cooperation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
4400 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 651-0198 0.3 NS-PK
- Irvine Grades: K | 27 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949) 683-7835 3.1 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.