University Montessori School
Tel: (949) 683-7835
- Northwood Montessori Schools of Irvine was created to meet the increasing demand for the quality of our program.
- This school serves toddlers from 1 year of age and walking and continues through the first grade.
- Montessori Schools of Irvine programs are based on the strong foundation of early childhood education created by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- This method recognizes that children are born with an "absorbent mind" the natural ability to learn by spontaneously absorbing knowledge from their environment.
- Based on this respect and understanding of the child, the Montessori environment encourages the child to explore.
- What they discover is an enriched world of beauty, peace, and interest to promote learning the natural way.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
4400 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 651-0198 3.4 NS-PK
- Irvine Grades: PK-1 | 147 students
17575 Cartwright Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 752-7217 3.1 PK-1
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 120 students
4445 Alton Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 786-7392 3.1 PK-K
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 93 students
1 Technology Drive, Building A
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 525-9998 6 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.