- Childway offer child care and development programs for children from 6 weeks to 18 months.
- Children from 18 months to 3 years are introduced to education for young children, which includes a.m. & p.m. circle time, beginner's art, color & shape recognition, the calendar & weather, alphabets & numerals, indoor/outdoor play, music, story time, & finger play, spanish (3 Years to Kindergarten Level) and computer skills (3 Years to Kindergarten Level).
- Childway's Prekindergarten program is excellent for 4-year-olds preparing to enter kindergarten and for elementary instruction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: NS-8 | 419 students
1500 St. Camillus Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20903
(301)434-2344 7.1 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.