- Childway offer child care and development programs for children from 6 weeks to 18 months.
- Children from 18 months to 3 years are introduced to education for young children, which includes a.m. & p.m. circle time, beginner's art, color & shape recognition, the calendar & weather, alphabets & numerals, indoor/outdoor play, music, story time, & finger play, spanish (3 Years to Kindergarten Level) and computer skills (3 Years to Kindergarten Level).
- Childway's Prekindergarten program is excellent for 4-year-olds preparing to enter kindergarten and for elementary instruction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: NS-8 | 419 students
1500 St. Camillus Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20903
(301)434-2344 7.1 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.