Tel: (301) 384-5753
- Childway offer child care and development programs for children from 6 weeks to 18 months.
- Children from 18 months to 3 years are introduced to education for young children, which includes a.m. & p.m. circle time, beginner's art, color & shape recognition, the calendar & weather, alphabets & numerals, indoor/outdoor play, music, story time, & finger play, spanish (3 Years to Kindergarten Level) and computer skills (3 Years to Kindergarten Level).
- Childway's Prekindergarten program is excellent for 4-year-olds preparing to enter kindergarten and for elementary instruction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: NS-8 | 419 students
1500 St. Camillus Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20903
(301) 434-2344 7.1 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.