Chop Point School
Tel: (207) 443-3080
- Chop Point School is peaceful, beautiful and conducive to learning.
- Chop Point School emphasis on teaching science and social studies by experience, from on-site archeological digs to local wildlife and nature studies.
- A cross-cultural program that teaches students Spanish in all grades, in preparation for a high-school social service trip to Nicaragua.
- International students, enabling all students to receive an education rich in multi-cultural learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Average SAT score||1160|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,200|
|Tuition Notes||boarding student high school $22,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jean Willard|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Rock Climbing, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Rock Climbing,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
616 High Street
Bath, ME 04530
(207) 443-5584 6.7 9-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 560 students
360 Spring St
Portland, ME 04102
(207) 774-5721 33.8 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.