Chop Point School
- Chop Point School is peaceful, beautiful and conducive to learning.
- Chop Point School emphasis on teaching science and social studies by experience, from on-site archeological digs to local wildlife and nature studies.
- A cross-cultural program that teaches students Spanish in all grades, in preparation for a high-school social service trip to Nicaragua.
- International students, enabling all students to receive an education rich in multi-cultural learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Average SAT score||1160|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,200|
|Tuition Notes||boarding student high school $22,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jean Willard|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Rock Climbing, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Rock Climbing,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
616 High Street
Bath, ME 04530
(207)443-5584 6.7 9-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 556 students
360 Spring St
Portland, ME 04102
(207)774-5721 33.8 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.