Christ The King Parish School
Tel: (816) 363-1113
- The administrators, faculty and staff of Christ the King share a vision for the development of our students which enables the whole child to learn happily while preparing to take his or her place as an adult in God's Kingdom.
- Each child is accepted, loved and treasured as a gift from God.
- Areas of special attention in our school environment are love for others, as well as for our God and for ourselves, high ideals of respect and justice, effective communication skills, responsible decision making and problem solving.
- To achieve this kind of an education for each child, we employ a wide variety of methods, so that learning styles and individual differences may be accommodated.
- We do not work alone, but in cooperation and good communication with the family of each child, and with all the teachings and traditions of our Catholic faith to assist us.
- We feel that the growth of the child is mainly from within, through the grace of God, and that we are the privileged facilitators in this process.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Scanlon-Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Helen Pueschel|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Football, Track and Field,
- Life Changing Eduaction for children ages 6 weeks - 8th Grade
- Diverse Community
- Small Class Sizes
- Differentiated Instruction
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816) 942-4054 3.8 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?