We are followers of Jesus in a Pre-K-12 learning community.
Since 1994, we have been learning about God and how He has made Himself known in His creation, throughout history, and most of all through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We study mathematics, science, language, the arts, literature, and so much more to learn about life and the One who made it all.
As a community of born-again Christians of all ages, we have intentionally joined together to integrate our biblical faith with all that we learn, in and out of the classroom. We have a beautiful campus, experienced and caring teachers, awesome parents and grandparents, and students who are destined to change the world. Stop in to see us!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 108 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies from $4491 to $5,944 depending on grade. Discounted for multiple students from a family.
Mrs. Kim Holsopple
Total Sports Offered
- Since 1994, Christian Community School has been committed to providing a well-rounded, Christian liberal arts education adhering to solid Biblical truths. Our experienced teaching staff is devoted to instructing young minds in academics, character, and spiritual growth. We offer excellence in academics, fine arts and athletics for grades K-12. Christian Community School is an independent, evangelical Christian school with coeducational classes from kindergarten through grade 12. Founded in 1994, CCS remains dedicated to teaching students a Christian worldview while keeping the school board and curriculum unaligned to any one church or denomination. CCS has students representing 36 churches and 20 local communities. The vision of Christian Community School is to partner with parents to raise up a generation of godly men and women for Christ who interpret all of life through the lens of biblical truth. CCS exists to prepare young people to participate in the Body of Christ throughout their lives and to think, reason and live with the mind of Christ, aspiring to positions of servant leadership in their churches and communities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Christian Community School offer?
Christian Community School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Christian Community School?
The application deadline for Christian Community School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
From the minute we stepped into the school for our interview 12 years ago, we have been nothing but impressed with Christian Community School. They have lived up to their mission statement. "As a support to evangelical Christian families, the mission of Christian Community School is to provide an academically excellent, biblically integrated education which promotes Christ-like character, preparing students to serve God and impact their world for Christ." Our 4 kids are challenged every day in the areas of academics, sports, fine arts, discipleship and growing their relationship with Christ. They are shown every day by teachers and staff what it looks like to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." Love your neighbor as yourself: Matt 22:37,39. We thank our LORD often for this community of Christians that we get to do life with.
My boys have attended Christian Community School since 2004. When my husband died while serving in the army in 2001, I knew I was going to need a lot of help. Throughout the years, we have not just experienced a solid, biblically based education, but we found a community of people who love us, help us and pray for us. It has been life changing. Thank you CCS teachers, parents, and students for 16 years of academic excellence, character building, and a place that really feels like home. And a special thanks to those who went the extra mile! You know who you are and we will never forget it:) The Baldwins.
I've been involved with CCS as a parent since 2005 and as a teacher for a 9 year span. CCS has provided a solid, biblically based education with stringent academic standards, an opportunity for my kids to flourish in drama, art, and music, and also to be a part of award-winning athletics. The small class sizes and dedicated teaching staff allow for more one-on-one attention (if needed). I personally like how CCS teachers especially at the high school level, encourage debate and the free exchange of ideas while holding fast to the Bible as the foundation and source of Truth. My youngest is set to graduate soon and has been in CCS since Kindergarten. He has had a wonderful experience growing up at CCS. He has developed friendships that will last a lifetime; he is a worship leader, an artist, a skilled athlete, and a scholar all because of CCS. If you choose CCS for your child(ren), you will be directly involved in their education. You will make sacrifices of your time and finances. But you will be a part of a community of believers that will become of part of your extended family. And the payoff in your child's education and spiritual development is priceless. I would encourage you to look into CCS and see if it's a good fit for your family.
Endorse Christian Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.