Christian Elementary School - West Campus
- Bostonia Christian Elementary is a part of Christian Unified Schools.
- We facilitate spiritual growth, academic growth, social growth and physical growth.
- At Christian Unified Schools, we endeavor to instill in each of our students the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The spiritual development of our young people goes far beyond weekly chapel services and Bible classes.
- From positive staff role models to practical lessons directly from the Word of God, our goal is that every student learn to actively pursue God's Will for his or her life.
- Our philosophy of "sticking with the basics" has earned our schools consistent high scores on standardized tests.
- In addition, students are introduced very early to modern technology, with computer training offered at all school sites.
- Christian Unified offers a nourishing and caring atmosphere which provides students a safe place to learn and grow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kim Johnston|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 193 students
2100 Greenfield Dr
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)201-8900 2.1 K-6
- Ewa Beach Grades: 6-12 | 101 students
91-1130 Renton Rd
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
(808)681-8838 2630.9 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.