Christian Elementary School - West Campus
Tel: (619) 201-8925
- Bostonia Christian Elementary is a part of Christian Unified Schools.
- We facilitate spiritual growth, academic growth, social growth and physical growth.
- At Christian Unified Schools, we endeavor to instill in each of our students the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The spiritual development of our young people goes far beyond weekly chapel services and Bible classes.
- From positive staff role models to practical lessons directly from the Word of God, our goal is that every student learn to actively pursue God's Will for his or her life.
- Our philosophy of "sticking with the basics" has earned our schools consistent high scores on standardized tests.
- In addition, students are introduced very early to modern technology, with computer training offered at all school sites.
- Christian Unified offers a nourishing and caring atmosphere which provides students a safe place to learn and grow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kim Johnston|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 177 students
2100 Greenfield Dr
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619) 201-8900 2.1 K-6
- Ewa Beach Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
91-1130 Renton Rd
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
(808) 687-3638 2630.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.