At our Christian Kids KinderCare, all of the teachers are dedicated by providing the highest quality early childhood education for your child.
We feel that the ongoing relationships between our teachers and parents will enable our children to exceed and thrive.
We demonstrate quality education through our passion and dedication for children and families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center Germantown. We are excited to take this opportunity to meet with you and your family. Our NAC accredited and 3 STAR Center offers a curriculum based program that has the whole child in mind. We strive to prepare your child for the outside world. We value strong bonded relationships with our families. We believe through open, daily communication, our teachers and Center Management can partner with families to help inspire the joy of learning. We hope that the experience you have from the moment that you walk into our building, until the time that you walk out of the door, will leave you with the desire to enroll.
- LeeAnn Hale is the Health & Safety Coordinator for our center. She does daily checks of the center and the playground to ensure the safety of our children. Some of the safety features of our center are a keypad entry, fenced playground and every staff member is CPR & First Aid trained.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, Childcare certificate
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Christian Kids KinderCare?
The application deadline for Christian Kids KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christian Kids KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.