"The medicore teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires." William A. Ward Every staff member at Clementon KinderCare is dedicated to being nothing less than a "great teacher".
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 112 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Clementon KinderCare is located on Broadacres Drive off of Little
Gloucester Road. We are a NAEYC accredited learning center.
The parent teacher relationship is very important to us. We
work towards achieving developmental goals in a manner that parents
can support at home. We believe in developing the whole child
through our high quality curriculum and trained teacher
interactions. We are available to answer any question you may have
and look forward to hearing from you.
- Children's safety is one of our top proiorities. Our safety standards include: Our school has a keycode entry and policies and procedures on Release Persons for your child. We maintain standards on cleaning, building repair and state mandated ratios. Our Health standards include: Federal Food Program standards on all meals at the school, illness policy, precautious allergy environment and daily communication with parents about your child's development.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Work First NJ, REAH, NJCK, CPS, NACCRRA
Endorse Clementon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.