Our Lady Of Hope Regional School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 380 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,300
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art and Music Programs
- Our Lady of Hope Mission
- Mission Statement:Our Lady of Hope Regional School empowers students from Pre-K through 8th Grade with the knowledge to excel academically, faith to grow spiritually and compassion to mature socially. Our faculty and parents work together to provide a nurturing environment, rooted in Sacred Scripture and Catholic tradition, where each child can achieve his/her potential. Students will develop the knowledge, talent and lifelong skills required to succeed and contribute responsibly in their school, parish and community.
- Beliefs :We are faith filled ministers of the Catholic Church.We are living witnesses to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.We will be lifelong learners and will stay abreast of current educational trends in a changing society.We will provide a child centered learning environment where each child is given opportunities to reach his/her full potential.We will challenge each child academically.We will create a nurturing environment to develop each child emotionally.We will honor a healthy body as a God given gift to be respected lovingly.We will provide a moral framework to interact positively in a social environment.We will enable the student body to represent our school values well and to become part of a global society of members grounded in Christ.
- In Summary - We provide a nurturing environment where each child can achieve his/her potential. We empower children to take a more active role in the Catholic church`s mission to serve through increased involvement in school, parish and community activities.
Endorse Our Lady Of Hope Regional School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards