Our Lady Of Hope Regional School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||School utilizes the FACTS Tuition Management program for monthly payment options.|
|Admissions Director||B. Kuvinka|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art and Music Programs
- Our Lady of Hope Mission
- Mission Statement:Our Lady of Hope Regional School empowers students from Pre-K through 8th Grade with the knowledge to excel academically, faith to grow spiritually and compassion to mature socially. Our faculty and parents work together to provide a nurturing environment, rooted in Sacred Scripture and Catholic tradition, where each child can achieve his/her potential. Students will develop the knowledge, talent and lifelong skills required to succeed and contribute responsibly in their school, parish and community.
- Beliefs :We are faith filled ministers of the Catholic Church.We are living witnesses to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.We will be lifelong learners and will stay abreast of current educational trends in a changing society.We will provide a child centered learning environment where each child is given opportunities to reach his/her full potential.We will challenge each child academically.We will create a nurturing environment to develop each child emotionally.We will honor a healthy body as a God given gift to be respected lovingly.We will provide a moral framework to interact positively in a social environment.We will enable the student body to represent our school values well and to become part of a global society of members grounded in Christ.
- In Summary - We provide a nurturing environment where each child can achieve his/her potential. We empower children to take a more active role in the Catholic church`s mission to serve through increased involvement in school, parish and community activities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddon Heights Grades: PK-8 | 347 students
300 Kings Hwy
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
(856) 546-6166 6.4 PK-8
- Runnemede Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
(856) 939-0333 3.5 PK-8
Currently in our last year at OLOH and as we look back was a great experience and well worth the sacrifice. Thankful in so many ways to even write down of the staff and as importantly the families throughout the years who helped all these children grow. Very confident our child is well prepared for the next journey to High School and beyond. We took advantage of the opportunities we had through the years and are satisfied compared to what public schools offer. The recent changes in leadership have brought refreshing ideas and can see the future for OLOH getting even better as I hope it continues to lead the way in the area. Lastly, very thankful for the amazing efforts of the leadership and staff for handling the pandemic so well and being able to have these children attend school remotely and/or in a school for the entire week unlike other schools. That alone is a great example of the dedication of this school community.
- Posted by Parent - Anthony M
Transferring our youngest daughter to Our Lady of Hope School was the best educational decision that we could have made for her education. For us, Our Lady of Hope School filled the need for a more personalized instruction with smaller class size & vigorous curriculum. The middle school is better structured with a more focused educational plan than our well-known local public school. Our daughter's personally growth, academically & spiritually, has exceeded our expectations, and she is better prepared for the high school, as compared to our older daughter who attended public school. Highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Anastasio Family
We are so very happy with our decision to send our kids to OLOH. We started them there at PreK3 and had such a wonderful experience it was an easy decision to make. The teachers are wonderful and we find the curriculum on point.
- Posted by Parent - Cooper Family
This is an excellent school! The principal and teachers really care about their students and are invested in their success. The school is academically rigorous and prepares students well for high school. Our daughter has flourished at this school since kindergarten, and we will miss being a part of this amazing community when she graduates this year. We have never questioned our investment in private school and a faith-based education — it truly pays off.
- Posted by Parent - LP