Ambassador Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (856) 589-8900 Ext. 5
Ambassador Christian Academy Photo #2 - Our 8th graders leave us and move on to succeed in local public, private, and prep schools.
Ambassador Christian Academy Photo #3 - ACA middle school students attend a 3 day retreat every year. It is a highlight of their ACA experience - they learn about God's creation, His presence in their lives, and how to develop a relationship with Him.!
- Welcome to Ambassador Christian Academy. Since 1966, ACA has ministered to its students and their families in Southern New Jersey.
- We are a nondenominational school offering academic programs K5 - 8th grade.
- We believe that the Lord has called us as professional educators to teach the next generation through Biblical standards and high academic achievement.
- While we believe that spiritual growth is of the utmost importance, our goal is to equip our students for life beyond these walls.
- We expect our students to be intelligent, compassionate, dedicated citizens in their communities.
- To cultivate that caliber of person, we educate the whole child: spirit, body, and mind.
- Students are given opportunities to compete, perform, and learn in a safe, loving environment.
- Our Bible-based curriculum provides a solid foundation for critical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Our educational philosophy is to teach Biblical truth, foster spiritual and academic growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(standardized dress - navy blue, khaki, and white)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,420|
|Tuition Notes||discounts offered for annual, semi annual payments discounts also offered for multiple students financial aid is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Madeline Santos|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama, Go Green Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheerleading, Intramural basketball, Intramural soccer, Soccer, Track and Field
- We are a K-8 Christian school serving families in South Jersey. We offer small class sizes along with specials such as Music, Spanish, Art, and PE. Before and Aftercare are available. Check out our website: acaschool.net.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-1665 2.2 PK-12
- Sewell Grades: K-12 | 120 students
359 Chapel Heights Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 270-6022 1.8 K-12
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856) 227-4442 4.3 PK-8
Exceptional. The teachers are well educated and advanced in their studies. Students value the teachers and staff who are kind, compassionate and truly invested in each student's academic, social and spiritual growth. Ambassador Christian Academy School provides its students with opportunities to serve in the community, participate in co-ed sports and after-school clubs. The students have a heart to serve and positively influence the community.
- Posted by Administrator - Director
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?