St Margaret Regional School
Tel: (856) 845-5200 Ext. 105
- St. Margaret Regional School has been providing quality education since 1963.
- The Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Infant Jesus, along with our devoted lay teachers, have maintained a school environment which promotes learning and encourages Catholic Christian values.
- It is our purpose to enable each student, together with his/her family, to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially and to realize his/her potential as a child of God.
- The academic program offered at St. Margaret's Regional School follows guidelines recommended by the Diocese of Camden.
- Textbooks and 21st Century Technology are continually evaluated. Library, Spanish, Physical Education, Music and Art are regularly taught, as well as Computer Technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
MSA-CESS Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||29 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform required K-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,273|
|Tuition Notes||Non-Catholic Rate: $6, 273 Catholic Tuition Rates $4,895 for 1st child, $3, 736 for 2nd child, $3, 029 for 3rd child & additional|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Laureen Brady|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Band, Peace Patrol
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- All interested families should call to schedule a Pre-Registration Meeting or attend an Open House Event. Incoming Preschool 3 Candidates must be 3 years old by September 30th and fully potty trained for admission. Incoming Pre-Kindergarten 4 Candidates must be 4 years old by September 30th and fully potty trained for admission. Incoming Kindergarten Candidates must be 5 years old by September 30th and pass the readiness screening prior to admission. Middle School Candidates will be scheduled for a meeting with the School Principal prior to admission.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Runnemede Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
(856) 939-0333 5.1 PK-8
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856) 227-4442 5.2 PK-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 76 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 751-7234 12.3 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.