St. Margaret Regional School
Tel: (856) 845-5200 Ext. 105
- St. Margaret Regional School has been providing quality education since 1963.
- The Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Infant Jesus, along with our devoted lay teachers, have maintained a school environment which promotes learning and encourages Catholic Christian values.
- It is our purpose to enable each student, together with his/her family, to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially and to realize his/her potential as a child of God.
- The academic program offered at St. Margaret's Regional School follows guidelines recommended by the Diocese of Camden.
- Textbooks and 21st Century Technology are continually evaluated. Library, Spanish, Physical Education, Music and Art are regularly taught, as well as Computer Technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
MSA-CESS Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||29 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform required K-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,273|
|Tuition Notes||Non-Catholic Rate: $6, 273 Catholic Tuition Rates $4,895 for 1st child, $3, 736 for 2nd child, $3, 029 for 3rd child & additional|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Laureen Brady|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Band, Peace Patrol
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- All interested families should call to schedule a Pre-Registration Meeting or attend an Open House Event. Incoming Preschool 3 Candidates must be 3 years old by September 30th and fully potty trained for admission. Incoming Pre-Kindergarten 4 Candidates must be 4 years old by September 30th and fully potty trained for admission. Incoming Kindergarten Candidates must be 5 years old by September 30th and pass the readiness screening prior to admission. Middle School Candidates will be scheduled for a meeting with the School Principal prior to admission.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Runnemede Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
(856) 939-0333 5.1 PK-8
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856) 227-4442 5.2 PK-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 76 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 751-7234 12.3 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.