Friends School Mullica Hill
- We are committed to a class size that permits an unusual degree of individual attention, leading to close student/teacher relationships and fostering a healthy learning environment.
- Our solid academic curriculum challenges all children to do their personal best.
- The curriculum is rich in basic skills, and it encourages critical thinking, creativity, and individual growth. Our small classes offer the support students need to find their own strengths.
- Foreign language instruction begins in Pre-Kindergarten where our 3-year-old students are introduced to Spanish.
- Our faculty also includes specialized teachers for science, music, art, physical education, computer and library.
- Early/extended day options are available. Need-based financial aid is also available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gloucester County Special Services|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Judith Corona-Karpowicz|
|Admissions Associate||Erica Salmon|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Field Hockey,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Assorted Other Clubs (Varies by Trimester), Digital Video Club, Drama Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Choir, Music School
- Rigorous academics
- Small classes
- Global View
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 3.6 PK-12
- Sewell Grades: K-8 | 118 students
190 Lambs Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-8900 5.1 K-8
- Sewell Grades: PK-K | 190 students
315 Fries Mill Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)582-1144 9.4 PK-K
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)227-4442 9.7 PK-8
FSMH is a wonderful school that helps develop the unique academic potential in each student, while fostering values and expanding world-views. This school holds a special place in my heart for the start it gave my son on his journey to being the fine young man he is today.
- Posted by Parent - John B
We had two children graduate from FSMH after attending each for 10 years. They both entered High School being put in advanced placement classes in Math, Science, History and Spanish based on the academic preparation Friends School provided. The teachers take an active interest in the student's growth, both academically and socially. Extracurricular activities kept both them both busy and a basis for future growth. For example, our Son started Violin in first grade and continued until 6th grade to transfer to guitar. As a Junior in high School, he is now an accomplished musician, able to play multiple instruments.
- Posted by Parent - garry
FSMH has been such a great place for my two daughters. They have grown from shy and sometimes unfocused children into confident and self-motivated young people who are supremely prepared academically. They love their teachers and also greatly enjoy the extra-curricular programs. There are so many opportunities for children of varying aptitude to participate on their athletic teams and in the drama program.
- Posted by Parent - carri
We love FSMH. We have three children in this school. Friends School offers an incredible academic program. We really like that its a Quaker school so simplicity and service are a big part of school life. Even in pre-school they learn that there are people less fortunate then them and have service projects to help. We looked at a lot of schools before we found Friends School Mullica Hill. In your search for schools, FSMH is a must see !!!
- Posted by Parent - kelly