- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 126 students
- Yearly Tuition: $250
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We offer a variety of schedules from $84 for 2 1/2 days to $250 fro 5 fulldays
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$50 per day Flexible scheduling Only pay for days attended
- Bright Beginnings West PrivatePreschoolandKindergartenwasestablished in 1978.We offer a varietyof fullandhalfdayprograms for children ages 1 through 5yearsold.Ourclasssizes arre small and each classromm hasacerifiedteacherassistedby at least one full time aide. Ourratesarereasonableand weoffer a variety of paretfreindlypolicies.Thereare nocharges forholidays,or snow days.Weallow 5make updaysforabsences,We offer discounts tomilitary,police,andfire.OurKindergarten ranges in the top 5%nationallyaccordingtothe TerraNova Standardized tested doneannually. Pleasewatchourvideo fora brief overview of ourschool.Thank you
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bright Beginnings West School cost?
Bright Beginnings West School's tuition is approximately $250 for private students and $250 for summer students.
Does Bright Beginnings West School offer a summer program?
Yes, Bright Beginnings West School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Bright Beginnings West School offer?
Bright Beginnings West School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Dance, Soccer and Tennis.
When is the application deadline for Bright Beginnings West School?
The application deadline for Bright Beginnings West School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bright Beginnings West School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.