Bright Beginnings West School
Bright Beginnings West School Photo #9 - Our visit from Mantua Twp. Fire Department during Fire Prevention Month.
We are dedicated to providing qualityeducationatreasonableratesand building a foundation forfutureeducation.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 126 students
- Yearly Tuition: $250
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$50 per day Flexible scheduling Only pay for days attended
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We offer a variety of schedules from $84 for 2 1/2 days to $250 fro 5 fulldays
- Bright Beginnings West PrivatePreschoolandKindergartenwasestablished in 1978.We offer a varietyof fullandhalfdayprograms for children ages 1 through 5yearsold.Ourclasssizes arre small and each classromm hasacerifiedteacherassistedby at least one full time aide. Ourratesarereasonableand weoffer a variety of paretfreindlypolicies.Thereare nocharges forholidays,or snow days.Weallow 5make updaysforabsences,We offer discounts tomilitary,police,andfire.OurKindergarten ranges in the top 5%nationallyaccordingtothe TerraNova Standardized tested doneannually. Pleasewatchourvideo fora brief overview of ourschool.Thank you
Endorse Bright Beginnings West School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?