Sewell KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jill making bumble bees using a potato masher in the Discovery Preschool room
Our staff is dedicated, hardworking, and will provide a safe and loving environment for your children.
Here at the Sewell KinderCare we have experienced teachers who have been in the educational field for more than 18 years and have their CPR and First Aid qualifications.
Our staff strongly believes in building relationships with all our families and responding to the unique needs of every child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Sewell KinderCare. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our center. We want you to see first hand all the wonderful things that are happening at the center. Please read on to find out more about our center what we feature, programs and the staff: Immediately after, feel free to give us a call so that we may turn your online glimpse into reality. Thanks again for your interest! We can't wait to meet you and your early learners.
- Health and Safety are extremely important to us. Our current staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator that is responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly safety and cleaning checks. We have a keypad entry system for our parents which is changed every six months for security.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJCK (New Jersey Cares for Kids) & EIRC (Quality Care)
Endorse Sewell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.