Tel: (856) 228-5640
Sewell KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jill making bumble bees using a potato masher in the Discovery Preschool room
- Our staff is dedicated, hardworking, and will provide a safe and loving environment for your children.
- Here at the Sewell KinderCare we have experienced teachers who have been in the educational field for more than 18 years and have their CPR and First Aid qualifications.
- Our staff strongly believes in building relationships with all our families and responding to the unique needs of every child in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Sewell KinderCare. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our center. We want you to see first hand all the wonderful things that are happening at the center. Please read on to find out more about our center what we feature, programs and the staff: Immediately after, feel free to give us a call so that we may turn your online glimpse into reality. Thanks again for your interest! We can't wait to meet you and your early learners.
- Health and Safety are extremely important to us. Our current staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator that is responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly safety and cleaning checks. We have a keypad entry system for our parents which is changed every six months for security.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJCK (New Jersey Cares for Kids) & EIRC (Quality Care)
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?