Sewell KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jill making bumble bees using a potato masher in the Discovery Preschool room
Our staff is dedicated, hardworking, and will provide a safe and loving environment for your children.
Here at the Sewell KinderCare we have experienced teachers who have been in the educational field for more than 18 years and have their CPR and First Aid qualifications.
Our staff strongly believes in building relationships with all our families and responding to the unique needs of every child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Sewell KinderCare. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our center. We want you to see first hand all the wonderful things that are happening at the center. Please read on to find out more about our center what we feature, programs and the staff: Immediately after, feel free to give us a call so that we may turn your online glimpse into reality. Thanks again for your interest! We can't wait to meet you and your early learners.
- Health and Safety are extremely important to us. Our current staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator that is responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly safety and cleaning checks. We have a keypad entry system for our parents which is changed every six months for security.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJCK (New Jersey Cares for Kids) & EIRC (Quality Care)
Endorse Sewell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.