Sewell KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jill making bumble bees using a potato masher in the Discovery Preschool room
Our staff is dedicated, hardworking, and will provide a safe and loving environment for your children.
Here at the Sewell KinderCare we have experienced teachers who have been in the educational field for more than 18 years and have their CPR and First Aid qualifications.
Our staff strongly believes in building relationships with all our families and responding to the unique needs of every child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Sewell KinderCare. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our center. We want you to see first hand all the wonderful things that are happening at the center. Please read on to find out more about our center what we feature, programs and the staff: Immediately after, feel free to give us a call so that we may turn your online glimpse into reality. Thanks again for your interest! We can't wait to meet you and your early learners.
- Health and Safety are extremely important to us. Our current staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator that is responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly safety and cleaning checks. We have a keypad entry system for our parents which is changed every six months for security.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJCK (New Jersey Cares for Kids) & EIRC (Quality Care)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sewell KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sewell KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sewell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.