The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (856) 256-8200
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-K | 89 students
315 Fries Mill Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 582-1144 1.9 PK-K
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-1665 4.3 PK-12
- Woodbury Grades: PK-K | 29 students
730 Barlow Avenue
Woodbury, NJ 08096
(856) 848-0922 8.7 PK-K
All of our children graduated from this school. The owner, staff and programs are great
- Posted by Parent - jpima
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.