Childrens Montess School House
Children’s Montessori Schoolhouse is an independent, pre-primary program dedicated to the educational philosophy of Dr Maria Montessori.
The school features a relaxed and homelike atmosphere in a quiet residential location where children ages 3 to 6, can discover the joy of learning in a unique environment especially designed for them.
Since our founding in 1986, we have followed a policy of admitting students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 29 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Children’s Montessori Schoolhouse, a place to nurture curiosity, creativity, imagination and awaken the human spirit. Here at CMS we are dedicated to the development of the child. Each child is looked upon as a unique individual, capable of developing self-discipline, independence, a love and respect for self, others and all living things. Our carefully prepared environments are full of Montessori materials that introduce learning both within and across the development planes. Our classrooms carefully reflect the natural learning characteristics of the child at each stage of development. Our dedicated staff and parent community provide a nurturing, child-centered environment. The foundation that every child receives here will enable them to acquire more specialized knowledge and skills throughout their life. CMS is a place where children love to learn!
Endorse Childrens Montess School House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.