St Mary School
- St. Mary School is a Catholic School committed to sharing gospel values and social justice issues.
- We, as a school community, offer an environment where students are challenged to reach their potential academically, are called to live Gospel values, and are taught to respect themselves and others.
- At St. Mary School we are proud of the education that we offer and the diversity of our programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: NS-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 9.9 NS-12
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856)767-1751 8.8 PK-8
- Clayton Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
51 W North Street
Clayton, NJ 08312
(856)881-0067 5.7 PK-8
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)783-0710 9.8 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.