St Mary School
- St. Mary School is a Catholic School committed to sharing gospel values and social justice issues.
- We, as a school community, offer an environment where students are challenged to reach their potential academically, are called to live Gospel values, and are taught to respect themselves and others.
- At St. Mary School we are proud of the education that we offer and the diversity of our programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||516 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-1665 9.9 PK-12
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856) 767-1751 8.8 PK-8
- Clayton Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
51 W North Street
Clayton, NJ 08312
(856) 881-0067 5.7 PK-8
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856) 783-0710 9.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.