Cleveland Ave KinderCare
Cleveland Ave KinderCare Photo #7 - Hallway to the Preschool and Discovery Preschool classrooms as well as the center kitchen.
Cleveland Ave KinderCare Photo #8 - Hallway to Infants and Toddler Classrooms. This is also our seating area for the guests and families.
- The teachers and staff at Cleveland and Teakwood KinderCare want to see every child grow and develop during their time with us.
- Our staff members have an cumulative of over 125 years of experience working in Early Childhood Education.
- The majority of our staff members have either obtained a Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Child Development Associate's Credential or are currently in school working towards a degree.
- All of our staff receive at least 20 hours of training a year in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- We believe that the more our staff is educated in child development the more of an impact they can make on the children that we serve each day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, Ohio. We are located at 5351 Cleveland Avenue in between Morse Road and 161. In order to get into our parking lot you will need to turn on to Teakwood Drive. Walking into our building you will notice a large welcoming lobby area and our friendly staff will welcome you into our learning environment. From our infant to school age classrooms, our curriculum encourages and fosters you child's development.
- As your Health and Safety Coordinator, I take great pride in making sure that our center provides a clean and safe environment for you and your child. Each teacher in our building follows a daily cleaning checklist to ensure all aspects of each classroom are clean. This helps reduce germs and the spread of infections. We practice monthly fire and disaster drill so that in the event of an emergency we will be prepared. In addition, each staff member is required to become certified in CPR, First Aid, and Communicable Disease within the first year of hire. Our building is secured at all times by a locked door with a PIN and guests must ring a doorbell to be buzzed into the center. All visitors are greeted by the office upon arrival. Your ease of mind in knowing that your child is cared for in a clean and safe environment is our first priority! We hope that you feel at home in our center. - Avery LuBell, Health and Safety Coordinator
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 Head State Partnership site.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: K-7 | 200 students
5747 Cleveland Ave
Columbus, OH 43231
(614)865-9643 0.6 K-7
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK
1955 Tamarack Cir N
Columbus, OH 43229
(614)433-0625 0.7 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 118 students
5600 Karl Road
Columbus, OH 43229
(614)888-5282 1.3 PK-K
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 119 students
1950 Morse Rd
Columbus, OH 43229 1.5 K-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 180 students
1300 Urban Dr
Columbus, OH 43229
(614)888-4268 1.9 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.