Coal Mine KinderCare
We have a great staff at the Coal Mine KinderCare location.
Most of our staff has over 10 years experience in the early childhood education field, several with 15 or more years experience.
We are passionate about the level of education that we provide as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
Education and fun are our focus, and we accomplish this the best way children learn, through play! Come be a part of quality and education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 73 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Coal Mine KinderCare! We have been in this community for going on 30 years. We are known for providing ongoing, supportive, quality care, where children come first. If you were to ask our parents what makes us stand out it would be family socialization opportunities. Many of my families have created lasting relationships outside of school where their children have play dates, enjoy birthday parties, and most importantly grow up with their friends. We support these relationships by providing school-wide events to bring our families together, because these relationships are what truly matter. Our curriculum is above all the rest, and genuinely focuses on the whole child. Whether your child is an infant or coming for their first day in Preschool our curriculum in going to be based on their individual needs. Come in today to see how important it is for you to join our family.
- Here at the Coal Mine KinderCare we believe that an excellent beginning in life comes from not only quality education but also from a safe and clean environment. Therefore we have an on staff Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure that all items within the center maintain the highest quality of safety and cleanliness. We are also prepared with staff that are CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Disaster Plans.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Jefferson County, Arapahoe County --- specific number of spots for CCAP families
Endorse Coal Mine KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.