We have a great staff at the Coal Mine KinderCare location.
Most of our staff has over 10 years experience in the early childhood education field, several with 15 or more years experience.
We are passionate about the level of education that we provide as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
Education and fun are our focus, and we accomplish this the best way children learn, through play! Come be a part of quality and education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 73 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Coal Mine KinderCare! We have been in this community for going on 30 years. We are known for providing ongoing, supportive, quality care, where children come first. If you were to ask our parents what makes us stand out it would be family socialization opportunities. Many of my families have created lasting relationships outside of school where their children have play dates, enjoy birthday parties, and most importantly grow up with their friends. We support these relationships by providing school-wide events to bring our families together, because these relationships are what truly matter. Our curriculum is above all the rest, and genuinely focuses on the whole child. Whether your child is an infant or coming for their first day in Preschool our curriculum in going to be based on their individual needs. Come in today to see how important it is for you to join our family.
- Here at the Coal Mine KinderCare we believe that an excellent beginning in life comes from not only quality education but also from a safe and clean environment. Therefore we have an on staff Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure that all items within the center maintain the highest quality of safety and cleanliness. We are also prepared with staff that are CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Disaster Plans.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Jefferson County, Arapahoe County --- specific number of spots for CCAP families
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Coal Mine KinderCare?
The application deadline for Coal Mine KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Coal Mine KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.