Coast Episcopal School
Tel: (228) 452-9442
- Our goal is to foster a life-long love of learning and to develop each student's potential, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, creatively, and physically, in preparation for college and life. Small classes foster close relationships between the children and their teachers and are conducive to individualized education.
- A challenging and stimulating curriculum, designed to meet each student's individualized learning styles, utilizes hands-on learning and multi-sensory techniques.
- Coast Episcopal is committed to providing the highest quality education and academic excellence in a loving, Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Anne Betz|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Golf, SoftballGolf, Softball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ceramaics, Chess, Guitar, Marine Biology Explorers, STEM
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Lab, Guitar, Piano
- Coast Episcopal school exists to offer quality education and academic excellence in a nurturing, family-like atmosphere based on Judeo-Christian principles. Coast Episcopal School provides a challenging, coherent curriculum from preschool through 6th grade. Coast Episcopal school`s purpose is to foster a life-long love of learning and to develop each student`s potential: intellectually, creatively, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually, in preparation for college and life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pass Christian Grades: 1-6 | 118 students
151 E Scenic Drive
Pass Christian, MS 39571
(228) 452-7359 3.8 1-6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.