Cole Valley Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Cole Valley Christian Schools is one of the largest Early Childhood -12 private Christian schools in the state of Idaho.
- The elementary (grades preschool-6) is located in Boise at 8775 Ustick Road.
- Approximately eight miles away, the secondary campus (grades 7-12) and administration office is located at 200 E. Carlton Avenue in Meridian.
- CVCS is a ministry of Cole Community Church, however, students represent nearly 110 churches in the Treasure Valley.
- Academic excellence is one of the hallmarks of Cole Valley Christian Schools. Historically, CVCS sends 87%-94% of its graduates to college, well above the published national public school statistic.
- Students participate in the ISAT, ACT, and SAT tests each year consistently scoring above national, state, and local averages.
- Cole Valley participates with other public and private schools in the Idaho High School Activities Association 2A Conference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Auditory Processing, Autistic Spectrum, Executive Functions|
|Total Students||747 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and Fee schedules are posted on our website at https://www.colevalleychristian.org/admissions/tuitionandfees-main.cfm#.WvIkW9MvzNA.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kassie Jones|
|Admissions Associate||Trisha Shindle|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir (High School and Elementary), Drama Team (High School), French Club, Latin Club, National Honor Society (High School), Orchestra (Elementary), Praise and Worship Teams, Spanish Club, Student Council|
- Financial Aid is available
- Tuition Credit Program is available for all parents to participate in throughout the year
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208)466-8451 12.1 NS-12
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
1210 N Middleton Rd
Nampa, ID 83651
(208)467-9114 11.2 NS-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 9.1 PK-9
I would like to thank the administration for caring so deeply about the students and the culture of our school. They evaluate every decision for our school based not only on academic requirements needed for college admission of its graduates, but they also evaluate their decisions based on God's word and the bigger picture of eternal things. I know they care about each family and student they admit to our community. I know they are grieved when a relationship is not peaceful for whatever reason. I pray God will give them courage and wisdom to lead well for the bigger picture of life rather than the emotion of the moment as students and parents react to momentary difficulties or confusion. Whenever I have engaged them over a situation, I have been impressed by their wisdom and insight and solutions suggested to make a situation right. I have found them to be reasonable and willing to listen when I take the time to ask them their evaluation of a situation. I have grown to trust them in their decisions. I thank them for being willing to shepherd the faculty, staff, students and parents in this important endeavor of educating our children.
- Posted by Parent - kyna1
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.