Colquitt Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,750
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- CCA is an indendent classical Christian school in Moultrie, GA. We are accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commision, members of the Georgia Independent School Association, and members of the Association of Classical Christian Schools. We are the only non-public schooling option in Colquitt County. We were founded with the goal of being an educational option in our county as well as to provide a Christian schooling option. Our maximum class size is 12 because we believed that Jesus had 12 disciples for a reason. Our dedicated and certified teachers are mentors to the students. We desire to empower our students with a love of learning, and the teachers model this through constant reading and studying. Our curriculum encorporates the great books of classical literature and students write about these books as well. Students begin studying Latin in second grade, as Latin is roughly 60% of the English language. Additionally, many of our students are a grade level ahead of where they should be in reading and math. Logic students (grades 6-8) take Logic and Theology along with history, writing, science.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Colquitt Christian Academy cost?
Colquitt Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $5,750 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Colquitt Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Colquitt Christian Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
When is the application deadline for Colquitt Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Colquitt Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Colquitt Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards