Colquitt Christian Academy
Colquitt Christian Academy (CCA) is an accredited classical Christian school whose focus is training students to be used for God's purpose by His design.
Dedicated teachers, academically challenging curriculum, and small class sizes give students a strong foundation in which to grow in character and in knowledge.
We participate in athletic competitions and interscholastic competitions as members of the Georgia Independent School Associaton.
Rigourous academics and developing a heart for God are the core of who we are.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Students: 45 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,750
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- CCA is an indendent classical Christian school in Moultrie, GA. We are accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commision, members of the Georgia Independent School Association, and members of the Association of Classical Christian Schools. We are the only non-public schooling option in Colquitt County. We were founded with the goal of being an educational option in our county as well as to provide a Christian schooling option. Our maximum class size is 12 because we believed that Jesus had 12 disciples for a reason. Our dedicated and certified teachers are mentors to the students. We desire to empower our students with a love of learning, and the teachers model this through constant reading and studying. Our curriculum encorporates the great books of classical literature and students write about these books as well. Students begin studying Latin in second grade, as Latin is roughly 60% of the English language. Additionally, many of our students are a grade level ahead of where they should be in reading and math. Logic students (grades 6-8) take Logic and Theology along with history, writing, science.
Endorse Colquitt Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?