Comenius School For Creative L
- At Comenius School For Creative Learning, our mission is to prepare God's people for works of service, so the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fulness of Christ.
- Our vision is to help raise up the next generation of leaders in the church and the world with the cooperative effort of family, church, and schools, we seek to foster Godly character, inspire a love for the truth, instill leadership skills, stimulate academic excellence, and encourage creative expression in each student.
- Our goal is to see students spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically equipped in order to to fulfill God's call for their lives.
- In order to fulfill the vision of our school, we endeavor to provide an education which ministers to the full potential of each student; an atmosphere that encourages a love for learning through a creative classroom environment; a curriculum that promotes excellence in academics; a philosophy of education which encourages self-motivated learning; and a firm foundation in Scripture.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,555|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Mill Grades: NS-12 | 36 students
377 Rubin Center Dr. Suite 124
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803)802-2642 4.1 NS-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: 3-12 | 63 students
690 Coleman Blvd.
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
(843)884-0902 167.7 3-12
- Rock Hill Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
1698 Bird Street
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803)324-4814 9.4 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.