St. Anne School
- Grounded in Christian faith, St. Anne is a K3-12 private school with a 66- year history where children grow spiritually as well as intellectually and physically. St. Anne created their high school in 2014 which allows studetns to begin their academic career at age three and continue in a nurturing environment through their 12th grade year.
- We are a small K3-12 school that offers a personal learning experience for each student.
- St. Anne provides a choice for children who thrive as part of a smaller body of students. The goal at St. Anne School is to foster the God-given gifts and talents of each student, whether academic, artistic, or athletic, and to provide a setting where those gifts can be encouraged and developed.
Upcoming Events and News
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||359 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||There are two different tuition rates. Practicing Catholic Rate and Non-Catholic Rate. There are different tuition amounts for K3-8th and High School.|
|Admissions Director||Kym Deer|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Creative Writing Club, Girl Up, Man Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Musical Theater Production (Spring), Shakespeare Play (Fall), Show Choir
- St. Anne Catholic School (SAS) is Pre-K (K3) through grade 12. SAS is located just outside the Charlotte, NC area. SAS is a private/Parochial elementary, middle and high school serving Fort Mill, Rock Hill and surrounding areas with excellence in Christ-Centered, Catholic/Christian Education since 1951. SAS is accredited through the Diocese of Charleston and one of 29 Catholic Schools in South Carolina
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Mill Grades: K-12 | 141 students
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(803)547-3223 9.4 K-12
- Rock Hill Grades: PK-12 | 260 students
505 University Dr
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803)328-1816 0.2 PK-12
- Huntersville Grades: K-8
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)766-5000 33.7 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.