St. Anne School
Tel: (803) 324-4814
Grounded in Christian faith, St. Anne is a K3-12 private school with a 66- year history where children grow spiritually as well as intellectually and physically. St. Anne created their high school in 2014 which allows studetns to begin their academic career at age three and continue in a nurturing environment through their 12th grade year.
We are a small K3-12 school that offers a personal learning experience for each student.
St. Anne provides a choice for children who thrive as part of a smaller body of students. The goal at St. Anne School is to foster the God-given gifts and talents of each student, whether academic, artistic, or athletic, and to provide a setting where those gifts can be encouraged and developed.
- St. Anne Named to Catholic Education Honor Roll - 08/27/2018 - St. Anne Named to Catholic Education Honor Roll
- A Commitment to Diversity: First Racially-Integrated School in South Carolina Continues its Legacy through Latino Outreach - 08/23/2017 - A Commitment to Diversity: First Racially-Integrated School in South Carolina Continues its Legacy through Latino Outreach
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||359 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||There are two different tuition rates. Practicing Catholic Rate and Non-Catholic Rate. There are different tuition amounts for K3-8th and High School.|
|Admissions Director||Kym Deer|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Creative Writing Club, Girl Up, Man Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Musical Theater Production (Spring), Shakespeare Play (Fall), Show Choir
- St. Anne Catholic School (SAS) is Pre-K (K3) through grade 12. SAS is located just outside the Charlotte, NC area. SAS is a private/Parochial elementary, middle and high school serving Fort Mill, Rock Hill and surrounding areas with excellence in Christ-Centered, Catholic/Christian Education since 1951. SAS is accredited through the Diocese of Charleston and one of 29 Catholic Schools in South Carolina
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Mill Grades: K-12 | 141 students
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(803) 547-3223 9.4 K-12
- Rock Hill Grades: NS-12 | 260 students
505 University Dr
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803) 366-3121 0.2 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.