Village Montessori And Preparatory School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Enrollment: 168 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,200
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- VMPS offers private early elementary and preschool. In the preschool program we provide a classic Montessori education combined with our Balanced Literacy language arts program for ages 18 months to 5 years old. Half-day and full-time schedule options are available. The early elementary program utilizes its own curriculum based on SC, NY and national standards, Balanced Literacy, Lucy Caukins writing program, and Montessori math. We embrace Montessori principles in the elementary program including social grace and courtesy, fostering independence, mixed-age environment, prepared environment, work cycle time management and child-directed learning. We are not an age-specific school, meaning, if a child demonstrates readiness for a higher grade level in several areas of whole child development, his or her placement will reflect that. Our offering includes an academic-rich learning environment combined with enrichment classes including languages, art, PE, Veggiecation, music, butterfly rearing and optional Christian influence. Our teachers are state-certified or Montessori-certified or are working towards certification. VMPS is working towards accredidation as we becomes eligible for application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Village Montessori And Preparatory School cost?
Village Montessori And Preparatory School's tuition is approximately $8,200 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Village Montessori And Preparatory School?
The application deadline for Village Montessori And Preparatory School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Village Montessori And Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards