The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked SC School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 194 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,300
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Goddard School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Represents average tuition per month. Tuition is based on the age of the student
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- We are an educationally oriented, year around preschool serving children from 6 weeks to 5 years. We offer degreed teachers, an advanced curriculum and the latest in educational and technology resources. Our school has been recognized nationally as a leader in 21st Century learning and in STEAM. We have a strong reputation in our community for Kindergarten readiness which aligns with the mission of our school. Please call or stop by for a tour anytime we are open.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Goddard School cost?
The Goddard School's tuition is approximately $1,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Goddard School?
The acceptance rate of The Goddard School is 90%, which is equal to the national average of 90%.
What sports does The Goddard School offer?
The Goddard School offers 1 interscholastic sports: Soccer.
What is The Goddard School's ranking?
The Goddard School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for: Least expensive tuition and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for The Goddard School?
The application deadline for The Goddard School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.