Good Shepherd Umc Kindergarten
- The purpose of Good Shepherd United Methodist Church Preschool is to be a ministry of the church and provide a caring, secure Christian environment in which the children may experience growth in their social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual development.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Mill Grades: K-12 | 141 students
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(803)547-3223 4.8 K-12
- Fort Mill Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
377 Rubin Center Dr. Suite 124
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803)802-2642 7.6 PK-12
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 14.5 PK-9
- Huntersville Grades: PK-4 | 51 students
15115 Norman View Ln
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)896-6605 22.7 PK-4
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.