Palisades Episcopal School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 190 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Program, Equestrian
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Crossfit, Music Lessons
- Be Inspired. Be Challenged. Be Active. Be Known.
- Palisades Episcopal School (PES) is an accredited, Christ-centered independent day school serving 190 students in Junior Kindergarten 8th grade on a 10-acre campus in Southwest Mecklenburg County. As a liberal arts, neo-classical institution, PES offers students opportunities for integrated study by seamlessly weaving together scientific, cultural, historical, and literary investigations. With mastery of skills as the goal, rather than just memorization of facts, a PES student is provided time to think, discuss, process and apply their knowledge, which in turn promotes intellectual curiosity and creates lifelong learners. Intimate class sizes and low teacher-student ratios, allow for differentiated instruction across every grade. Service integration helps students develop citizenship skills and fosters values of integrity, courage, responsibility, compassion, and hard work. PES students graduate knowing how to connect their heads to their hearts and are academically prepared for high school and beyond.
- For more information, or to schedule a campus tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering Equestrian for grades 3-8.
Endorse Palisades Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards