Palisades Episcopal School
- Let the joyful journey begin. Palisades Episcopal School (PES) is a school honoring Christ and committed to providing a classical education challenging the mind, body and spirit.
- At PES, our Christ-centered learning environment nurtures students` commitment to service and faith while our rigorous, integrated classical curriculum develops the whole child, emphasizing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Our intimate class sizes, and low teacher-student ratios, create a nurturing environment that allows for differentiated instruction across every grade.
- Opportunities abound for PES students from daily foreign language instruction to an awe inspiring fine and performing arts program to a competitive middle school athletic program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $6,218 - $14,398. PES Offers Indexed Tuition - a range of tuitions based upon a family's ability to pay.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Monique Gilbert|
|Admissions Associate||Jeannine Hogue|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Flag Football, Golf, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Program, Equestrian
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Crossfit, Music Lessons
Let the joyful journey begin.
- Be Inspired. Be Challenged. Be Active. Be Known.
- Palisades Episcopal School (PES) is an accredited, Christ-centered independent day school serving 190 students in Junior Kindergarten 8th grade on a 10-acre campus in Southwest Mecklenburg County. As a liberal arts, neo-classical institution, PES offers students opportunities for integrated study by seamlessly weaving together scientific, cultural, historical, and literary investigations. With mastery of skills as the goal, rather than just memorization of facts, a PES student is provided time to think, discuss, process and apply their knowledge, which in turn promotes intellectual curiosity and creates lifelong learners. Intimate class sizes and low teacher-student ratios, allow for differentiated instruction across every grade. Service integration helps students develop citizenship skills and fosters values of integrity, courage, responsibility, compassion, and hard work. PES students graduate knowing how to connect their heads to their hearts and are academically prepared for high school and beyond.
- For more information, or to schedule a campus tour, email email@example.com.
- Offering Equestrian for grades 3-8.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.